Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I hope you've gotten over your "hungries" by now, but there is always peanut
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #16675 at 1:06 pm on Nov 1, 2009
butter in the cupboard maybe, with celery or an apple? Or hot chocolate with whipped cream? Whole wheat bread with butter? A slice or two of deli meat? Or leftover Halloween candy (not that I would know about that ;o))
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 16675. What do you do when you're hungry at 3 am and yet nothing in the fridge is appealing? :( [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:57am on 11/01/09 (11)
- I hope you've gotten over your "hungries" by now, but there is always peanut - DawnNYS - 1:06pm on 11/01/09
- Hereabouts we can order Thai or Middle Eastern food delivered 'til 4am. Pad Thai Pita, anyone? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:12am on 11/02/09
- Oh that is just not fair Steve! Dawn, those are great ideas, I will stick them on the fridge & not - Heather_in_SF - 9:02am on 11/02/09
- Are you telling me there is no 3-am delivery of food in SF?! A travesty. [NT] - ErininNY - 1:56am on 11/03/09
- there s 24 hour delivery in NYC! [NT] - Sandra in New York - 3:11am on 11/03/09
- That's plain inhumane! Were I you, I'd call them Geneva Convention folk! There oughta be a LAW! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:29pm on 11/03/09
- We have no delivery here at all, except what my cat leaves on the deck for me! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 10:18pm on 11/03/09
- smores made in the microwave. I know this well at 1am. [NT] - AngAk - 6:30pm on 11/02/09