Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You all are going to think I'm obsessed, but lacquered bacon or pig candy would go with chocolate
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #16685 at 8:57 am on Nov 2, 2009
Martinis. And I too suggest the spicy angle for a little bite.
Although I don't have a recipe I would recommend you find a chocolate martini recipe that uses creme de cacao and vodka rather than the creamier versions with Mozart or the other cream based chocolate liquers. I think avoiding the creamy factor will help it seem more cocktailish rather than a dessert drink.
This is really a tough one!! Do let us know how it works out!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 16685. Chocolate Martinis and ? - LindaBarbara - 12:40am on 11/02/09 (18)
- Oh My Linda Barbara, I sure hope someone here can help you. - orchid - 3:25am on 11/02/09
- I might be about to stick my foot in my mouth--a habit of mine--but... - ErininNY - 4:17am on 11/02/09
- This link has yummy sounding chocolate martini recipes [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 4:18am on 11/02/09
- Maybe the menu at this place will give you some ideas (Mar, don't look!) [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 4:41am on 11/02/09
- Dawn's Black Pepper Almonds might work. this is really tough! [LINK] - AngAk - 5:24am on 11/02/09
- I'm thinking something with young/mild goat cheese. One idea is chocolate truffles stuffed with [LINK] - Meryl - 7:53am on 11/02/09
- Here's another idea - Stuffed Figs Drizzled with Chocolate (with orange cream cheese stuffing): [LINK] - Meryl - 7:58am on 11/02/09
- This was posted by Marsha tbay: Orange Chipotle-Spiced Pecan Mix [LINK] - Meryl - 8:06am on 11/02/09
- Another great one, Meryl. I'm saving this one to make when my fig tree gets bigger.You're terrific! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 2:56pm on 11/02/09
- Marsha, your pecan recipe sounds great too. I've been wanting to make that for sooo long. Love ya. [NT] - Meryl - 4:11pm on 11/02/09
- You all are going to think I'm obsessed, but lacquered bacon or pig candy would go with chocolate - Heather_in_SF - 8:57am on 11/02/09
- Something spicy and sweet, perhaps? Music City Missy's Brie Kisses.... - Joe - 2:59pm on 11/02/09
- Thank you for all your suggestions.... - LindaBarbara - 4:38pm on 11/02/09
- I'm curious about your guest...This request makes me think they - Traca - 1:15am on 11/03/09
- Linda, what did you end up serving? [NT] - Traca - 10:36pm on 11/08/09
- Chocolate Martinis and...... - LindaBarbara - 7:58pm on 11/09/09
- sounds wonderful, but 4 each!! yowzer. - AngAk - 1:37am on 11/10/09
- Can you please share the recipe you used for the chocolate martinis? - colleenmomof2 - 5:16pm on 11/10/09