Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Me likes spicy, thanks again!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #17094 at 4:13 am on Dec 7, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 17094. ISO of y'all southwesterners.... Rec: Smoked Chicken Chili from Weber's Recipe of the Week [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 6:25am on 12/06/09 (6)
- Just bought meself some hickory chips last week so I'm good to go! [NT] - FloriSandy - 6:28am on 12/06/09
- This is a good recipe, but as a Chili and Bean purist, I can't help it, - Kendall - 10:06pm on 12/06/09
- By any other name Kendall, I'll be ready to add more chili powder as you suggested. Thanks for tip [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:48am on 12/07/09
- Ancho is a pretty mild chile, I'd mix a blend of cayenne and ancho, but as the original Joy - Kendall - 3:55am on 12/07/09
- Me likes spicy, thanks again! [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:13am on 12/07/09
- I just had a thought...it's about salt, as you correct the seasoning, you might need a bit more salt [NT] - Kendall - 8:07am on 12/07/09