Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What's your best cookie recipes for using cookie cutters and icings?
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #17172 at 10:36 pm on Dec 12, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 17172. What's your best cookie recipes for using cookie cutters and icings? [NT] - Kendall - 10:36pm on 12/12/09 (9)
- Sugar Cookies are my personal favorite - MariaDNoCA - 1:33am on 12/13/09
- I like soft, freeform butter cookies, with heaps of colored frosting on them! Need a recipe? [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:38am on 12/13/09
- Sure Dawn, Thanks! [NT] - Kendall - 1:43am on 12/13/09
- REC Lazy Browned Butter Cookies - DawnNYS - 2:50am on 12/13/09
- Looks good! [NT] - Kendall - 1:43am on 12/13/09
- It would be hard to beat Penny's Rolled Sugar Cookies with the Sugar Baby Frosting [LINK] - cheezz - 7:03pm on 12/16/09
- another vote and variation of Penny's Rolled Sugar Cookies [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 7:12pm on 12/16/09
- sugar cookie consensus from Kendall... [LINK] - cheezz - 7:08pm on 12/16/09
- Thanks you! I got busy, and then sick, then forgot. We had so much fun, we used 2 different recipes. - Kendall - 11:02pm on 12/19/09