Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Couple of ideas....Perhaps it spurs something
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17250 at 6:06 pm on Dec 22, 2009
- I think you mentioned that Lar is home now...What about some fun, casual clothes/hat/slippers, etc...
- Do you have a nice picture of the two of you at work? You could print it and purchase a nice frame
- Any special hobbies that he has recently picked up?
- Any special memories from recent trips that you can buy a momento and bring back smiles? (Last year, I went back to the hotel that we stayed for a wedding...dh really liked the hotel shampoo...I think it was citrus smellling, anyway, the hotel was so impressed that it had an impact, they gave me some, even though I was just looking for the name of the brand.)
- A special bottle of wine/bubbly that you would both enjoy.
- Any fun games that the two of you used to play that you do not own? I recall one year I purchased Backgammon for us and Jenga....Fun/silly but most important, smiles!
And now....two others...
- Zhu-Zhu....Just don't tell Dawn if you find it quickly! :)
- Ebelskliver : ) I will spell this wrong each time!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17250. NFR begging: Need small, interesting gift for Lar and I'm brain-dead. - MarilynFL - 5:22pm on 12/22/09 (12)
- Couple of ideas....Perhaps it spurs something - barb_b - 6:06pm on 12/22/09
- If you want to get something on the "big" side....I would recommend wii....We purchased it - barb_b - 6:09pm on 12/22/09
- Thanks angel! We were on the Oregon coast and I can do something with a photo! [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:15pm on 12/22/09
- from the BigMama blog---her hubby gave out some gift ideas for the outdoorsman. funny post even if [LINK] - AngAk - 6:25pm on 12/22/09
- second follow up post---hilarious reading about "Mary" too. [LINK] - AngAk - 6:27pm on 12/22/09
- and for a fun little gift, I found some of those puzzles with the maze and little ball in the xmas - AngAk - 6:33pm on 12/22/09
- I love those things, but they drive Lar crazy. Well...crazier. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:39am on 12/23/09
- A basket of pancake mix, maple syrup, jar of preserves, pound of coffee, all with a note - DawnNYS - 8:02pm on 12/22/09
- Hey, I'd like this for myself! He gets a breakfast like this most weekends. Like the beanie idea. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:34am on 12/23/09
- I like the photo idea--Walmart had a few nice Christmasy - MoNJ - 8:07pm on 12/22/09
- Ix-nay the GBH. I'm going with a long horizontal frame, with a tide clock in the middle - MarilynFL - 2:36am on 12/23/09
- Have you tried UncommonGoods.com or Thinkgeek.com? Super-interesting things! - cheezz - 5:53am on 12/23/09