Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Elenor...here are a couple suggestions I googled:
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17266 at 8:10 pm on Dec 23, 2009
1. Click on "Start" then "Favorites."
2. Click on the big gold star to the left of the tabs.
3. IF YOU HIT THE REFRESH ICON, TO THE IMMEDIATE RIGHT OF THE ADDRESS BAR, YOUR FAVS WILL RETURN.
Can't test these as my favorites are visible.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17266. Grandkids visited all day yesterday and used my computer. I seem to have lost all the stuff - Elenor - 7:04pm on 12/23/09 (15)
- Elenor...here are a couple suggestions I googled: - MarilynFL - 8:10pm on 12/23/09
- Well I tried it but it didn't work. Guess the kids completely deleted it somehow. But I did learn - Elenor - 1:56am on 12/24/09
- this seems so odd. they would have to delete one by one, wouldn't they? surely they didn't do that - AngAk - 2:30am on 12/24/09
- I agree. Maybe a system restore? Maybe someone here can tell Elenor - orchid - 3:20am on 12/24/09
- 1st- Look in the Trash-Recyle-Garbage Bin for it, if there...RESTORE! But... - Glennis_NoCA - 5:07am on 12/24/09
- I'm pretty sure the restore option would only restore the settings... - DawnNYS - 1:22pm on 12/24/09
- Not in the Recycle Bin. I had a folder in Favorites called recipes and that whole folder is gone. - Elenor - 3:44pm on 12/24/09
- Maybe the file was just moved to another location. Do a search for>>> - Michael in Sarasota - 1:35pm on 12/24/09
- This is a good idea. Maybe it got dragged inside of another folder, which this search would find. [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:17pm on 12/24/09
- also, sometimes there are little pluses + next to files and if you click it expands the file so - AngAk - 7:33pm on 12/24/09
- Here's another grandkids' computer nightmare..SIL's 4--year old grandson took all of the keys off - Marianne - 1:08am on 12/25/09
- Too late for SIL, but a new keyboard ($20) would probably have been cheaper than hiring a teckie. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 12/26/09
- LOL, can't wait to give her the news! Thanks! [NT] - Marianne - 1:17am on 12/27/09
- PS: for next time... [NT] - Marianne - 1:19am on 12/27/09
- Not surprised at all. My husband is in the same category. Was "supposedly" >.. - Luisa_Calif - 8:57pm on 12/26/09