Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ang, I saw the show and I believe it was the Cookie Jar in
Joined: Dec 24, 2005
Posted to Thread #17263 at 12:09 am on Dec 24, 2009
Fairbanks. Most of the places he went to on that North Pole show were in Fairbanks or near by.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17263. Cinnamon bun wreath: Lovely idea on TV food show [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:56pm on 12/23/09 (6)
- Marilyn : Guy has a cookbook, would Larry like that? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 4:41pm on 12/23/09
- Na...so far he hasn't offered to cook unless I give real specific instructions. Living - MarilynFL - 7:09pm on 12/23/09
- There's lots more than just recipes, mostly other stuff as I recall. - Luisa_Calif - 7:14pm on 12/23/09
- Mar, I don't see it in the link. I'd like to know which bakery. [NT] - AngAk - 9:42pm on 12/23/09
- Ang, I saw the show and I believe it was the Cookie Jar in - SusanKentfieldCa - 12:09am on 12/24/09
- Thanks. I'm glad Susan was paying attention. My mind was stuck on the filet mignon topped with - MarilynFL - 3:31pm on 12/26/09