Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Marg, I wish you peace in the coming months. Ed's sister is spending Christmas with us.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #17275 at 1:22 pm on Dec 25, 2009
Her husband died earlier this year so the holiday has been rough for her. She doesn't travel, but her friends insisted she make this trip.
She was able to get out of Bradly Airport in Hartford, CT an hour before it was closed. We've kept her very busy and will start with a glass of Kir Royal this morning.
One day at a time.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17275. I wonder if anyone from 'the outside' could believe what kind of a group this is. - Marg CDN - 8:24pm on 12/24/09 (19)
- Marg, my heart goes out to you. I'll be thinking of you [NT] - Cindy - 9:34pm on 12/24/09
- Marg, xoxox - Traca - 10:06pm on 12/24/09
- (((Marg))) I have a split all chilled and ready for me tonight. cheers to us my dear. [NT] - AngAk - 10:26pm on 12/24/09
- Ang- thoughts are with both you and Marge. We love you. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:25am on 12/25/09
- I second that. You both have a difficult holiday this year. I am sending hugs to both of you. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:16am on 12/25/09
- Yes, hugs to you both. You're among friends. [NT] - orchid - 2:20am on 12/25/09
- (((((Marg))))) Comfort and peace to you in the New Year. - Nan - 10:33pm on 12/24/09
- Marg, you are a very special person and one of the reasons this site is so - EvaN - 12:16am on 12/25/09
- What a bittersweet day for you, M. My Christmas wish for you is to look up - MarilynFL - 12:55am on 12/25/09
- (((Marg))) thinking of you today. [NT] - PatBastrop - 2:35am on 12/26/09
- Marg and AngAk - you are so right this is a wonderful group - emtd - 3:10am on 12/25/09
- Ah, Marg. My heart aches for you. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:01am on 12/25/09
- Marg, I wish you peace in the coming months. Ed's sister is spending Christmas with us. - Michael in Sarasota - 1:22pm on 12/25/09
- Big hugs, Marg. You won't be 'alone' today - deb-in-MI - 2:09pm on 12/25/09
- NIcely said, deb. My sentiments exactly. Thought of you, Marg, as soon as I awoke this morning. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 4:21pm on 12/25/09
- Marg, I'm glad you feel touched by the support and wonderful outpouring of love from this group. - Michael in Phoenix - 7:12am on 12/26/09
- Truly, it will get better...never the same, but time will heal. Celebrate the time you had together. [NT] - cheezz - 8:36pm on 12/26/09
- Yes, this is the kind of group where we can share our joys and sorrows. Marg, you have had an - Marianne - 1:38am on 12/27/09
- My heart goes out to all of our of our friends here who are dealing with loss, in all of its forms. - Pat-NoCal - 2:48am on 12/27/09