Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Decisions, decisions.... Thanks so much everyone for these great looking recipes!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #202 at 2:17 pm on Dec 23, 2005
Other messages in this thread:
- 202. ISO good appetizer ideas for one-pound gift of wild Scottish salmon. nt [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:22pm on 12/22/05 (10)
- Not sure if you mean fresh or smoked, but this recipe uses both > - Joe - 4:31pm on 12/22/05
- Thanks Joe! It's vacuum-sealed smoked salmon, sliced thin nt [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 7:19pm on 12/22/05
- If it's the raw type, this should work. Are you the same >> - Joe - 7:49pm on 12/22/05
- Ooooh-la-la! Another tartlet challenge! Yep, that's me. This looks very good. (m) - Sandy_in_Philly - 8:42pm on 12/22/05
- Smoked salmon in cucumber cups - Durward - 9:07pm on 12/22/05
- Salmon Canapes >>> - Meryl - 9:10pm on 12/22/05
- Salmon Canapes - THE RECIPE :) >>>>> - Meryl - 9:13pm on 12/22/05
- In the favorite recipes here there is a good smoked salmon cheesecake appetizer. nice. [NT] - AngAk - 10:37pm on 12/22/05
- Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Spirals - AngAk - 11:06pm on 12/22/05
- Decisions, decisions.... Thanks so much everyone for these great looking recipes! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 2:17pm on 12/23/05