Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Is this in T & T yet?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17285 at 4:11 pm on Dec 27, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 17285. Thanks again to deb-in-MI for the marvelous Croissant Breakfast Casserole!!! [LINK] - cheezz - 8:44pm on 12/26/09 (11)
- This is one of my all time favorites!I just finished putting this together. Well, kinda... - orchid - 10:14pm on 12/26/09
- Sounds good! I'm going to try it with crumbled bacon and leeks next time. [NT] - cheezz - 11:03pm on 12/26/09
- This is my first time doing it with sausage. Last time I did it with diced ham. Yum! [NT] - orchid - 2:25am on 12/27/09
- So glad that you like it! My nieces - deb-in-MI - 11:45pm on 12/26/09
- I do have one hint for anyone making it... DON'T assume more cheese is better... - cheezz - 3:15am on 12/27/09
- My exact comment too. We made two batches and loved it, except that we went a little - MarilynFL - 4:07pm on 12/27/09
- This would be a lovely one to make up and deliver to someone Christmas eve [NT] - cheezz - 5:26pm on 12/27/09
- Is this in T & T yet? [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 4:11pm on 12/27/09
- Love mini-croissants in individual ramekins w/collards - King's Hawaiian sweet buns - colleenmomof2 - 6:32pm on 12/27/09
- Like the recipe says, it's very forgiving - like the mini-croissants idea! [NT] - cheezz - 11:51pm on 12/27/09