Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No, c...not greasy at all. Just very buttery, very rich. Almost overwhelmed the pumpkin/oatmeal
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17295 at 9:08 pm on Dec 27, 2009
flavor. Library got half the batch and loved them and I kept the rest for us, then used them as the base for the pumpkin pie filling. It's a chewy texture with the cranberries and pumpkin flavoring complimenting the creaminess of the filling.
Since I goofed on the liquid amount, it came out like a cheesecake. I'd do it this exact way again.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17295. Southern Comfort made my pumpkin pie this year...the vanilla-spiced eggnog, that is. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 8:40pm on 12/27/09 (6)
- M--were the cookies greasy? [NT] - charlie - 9:02pm on 12/27/09
- No, c...not greasy at all. Just very buttery, very rich. Almost overwhelmed the pumpkin/oatmeal - MarilynFL - 9:08pm on 12/27/09
- Isn't it great when you create a new dish better than the original? [NT] - charlie - 9:25pm on 12/27/09
- Amen, Brother Charlie. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:56pm on 12/28/09
- What a strange and funny review at that link! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 9:43pm on 12/28/09
- LOL. [NT] - AngAk - 8:06am on 12/29/09