Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Finally got a Le Creuset 5.5 qt French Oven for Christmas. What should I cook first?
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #17297 at 10:36 pm on Dec 27, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 17297. Finally got a Le Creuset 5.5 qt French Oven for Christmas. What should I cook first? [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 10:36pm on 12/27/09 (9)
- Michael, lucky you! How about Boeuf Bourguignon? [NT] - Sylvia - 10:51pm on 12/27/09
- Second this suggestion. [NT] - desertjean - 5:01am on 12/28/09
- Third this suggestion.... - SallyBR - 8:28pm on 12/28/09
- Mark Bittman's No-Knead Bread [NT] - rhoward2va - 2:23am on 12/28/09
- Lamb tagine or lamb stew. Le Creuset holds the heat so well. Enjoy it Michael! [NT] - FloriSandy - 5:08am on 12/28/09
- Anything braised...it will be sheer heaven! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 6:07am on 12/28/09
- I saw them at Marshall's yesterday. "Seconds" selling for 149.00. Ouch. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:40am on 12/28/09
- I got mine on eBay...drastically reduced...one NIB...one gently used [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 6:40pm on 12/28/09
- CathyZ's Mom's Pork and Sauerkraut [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 8:15am on 12/29/09