Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ooh, the taco pie looks very good, thanks.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17249 at 3:35 am on Dec 28, 2009
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17249. Any good savory impossible pies to check out? It's that time of year for warm and comforting! [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:13pm on 12/22/09 (6)
- Will this qualify as a pie? My favorite Collard Green Quiche, I can vouch for how good it is!. [LINK] - Marianne - 5:37am on 12/23/09
- Oops! What are "impossible" pies? Sorry if I led you astray with my suggestion. [NT] - Marianne - 5:42am on 12/23/09
- link to the Bisquick site recipes. they call them "Impossibly Easy" pies now. they used to be [LINK] - AngAk - 10:31pm on 12/23/09
- Ooh, the taco pie looks very good, thanks. [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:35am on 12/28/09
- Any type of casserole made with a Bisquick-type topping - kind of like upside-down quiche! - DawnNYS - 3:36am on 12/28/09
- This one looks good too, although it has no reviews [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 3:49am on 12/28/09