Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Sandi in Hawaii||
I watched it, thinking "ARE YOU KIDDING??!?"
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17313 at 8:38 am on Dec 29, 2009
Could not believe it was on Fine Cooking. do glass shards make it's way into your champagne, as well as all over the ground??
And it looked like they were in a public park....
Other messages in this thread:
- 17313. Sabering champagne? Has anyone here done this? I shuddered watching the demo video. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:24am on 12/29/09 (15)
- Maybe the title should be more like...bring in the new year with a trip to the ER? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 1:26am on 12/29/09
- Really Pat. That is one of the most idiotic methods I've ever seen. It certainly doesn't exemplify - FloriSandy - 2:22am on 12/29/09
- Commit to the move 100 percent and most importantly, Show No Fear! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 3:47am on 12/29/09
- Oh, and make sure there's nobody in front of you without protective gear. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 3:47am on 12/29/09
- I watched it, thinking "ARE YOU KIDDING??!?" - Sandi in Hawaii - 8:38am on 12/29/09
- Boy, even dumber than the clowns with the flaming shots?? [NT] - Nan - 3:21pm on 12/29/09
- Yikes! Good thing not many people have sabers laying around [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:33pm on 12/29/09
- I haven't done it, but a couple of restos on our trip to France did this for service... - LisainLA - 5:26pm on 12/29/09
- Must be "Mad dogs and Frenchmen" (The saying is Mad dogs and ???) [NT] - joanietoo - 6:11pm on 12/29/09
- Mad Dogs and Englishmen, Joanie. Sabering has been done for a very long time- - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:11pm on 12/29/09
- Right...I asked that tongue in cheek...Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the Midday Sun - joanietoo - 8:20pm on 12/29/09
- I watched an old Shirley Temple movie, Wee Willie Winkie, set in India and hats were mandatory. - AngAk - 10:54pm on 12/29/09
- Ok, I'm a little twisted...rather liked it, but have horrible VISIONS of - Glennis_NoCA - 8:30pm on 12/29/09
- I've seen this lots of times when I worked at the winery [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 9:48am on 12/30/09
- Not smart: 1. Moving sharp side of blade towards body: 2. Holding bottle while breaking! 3. Drink - PatBastrop - 5:49pm on 12/30/09