Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't know...pancakes, waffles, crepes, blinzes? All have the same ingredients as cookies.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17307 at 3:08 pm on Dec 30, 2009
Sounds like you had <i>breakfast</i> for lunch.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17307. Thank goodness it's not New Years yet...I just had only cookies for lunch today! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 9:36pm on 12/28/09 (6)
- Love it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:24pm on 12/28/09
- Reminds me of that phrase "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:54pm on 12/28/09
- Reading this eating only Raz Almond Thumbprints for breakfast - You go girl! [NT] - Tessie in Cincy - 3:22pm on 12/29/09
- cookies for breakfast---isn't his why we bake so many? molasses cutouts for me today [NT] - AngAk - 6:48pm on 12/29/09
- Charlie's Fig and Almond Cookies..(NT) [NT] - karen - 7:57pm on 12/29/09
- I don't know...pancakes, waffles, crepes, blinzes? All have the same ingredients as cookies. - MarilynFL - 3:08pm on 12/30/09