Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
QUESTION: Bailey's Irish Cream>>My sister just made this tonight and she said it curdled
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17327 at 3:00 am on Dec 31, 2009
despite putting it in the blender. She strained it and then added the rest of the whiskey, but the remainder curdled as well. Question is why did this happen and what could she have done to prevent it?
Link: Bailey's Irish Cream
Other messages in this thread:
- 17327. QUESTION: Bailey's Irish Cream>>My sister just made this tonight and she said it curdled [LINK] - Luisa_Calif - 3:00am on 12/31/09 (5)
- It may be the dairy... - Traca - 3:35am on 12/31/09
- I've used a very similar recipe, and mine didn't curdle either. [NT] - Meryl - 3:55am on 12/31/09
- Agree. Older dairy is more acidic, and so curdles more readily when it comes in contact with other - Shaun in TO - 3:11pm on 12/31/09
- Yowza! This explains a lot. Thanks Shaun. [NT] - Traca - 12:41am on 01/02/10
- She made a double (expensive) batch, hesitant to try again. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 1:06am on 01/02/10