Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I should've pulled it then and tented it for maybe 10 min., just to let the juices set.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17333 at 3:22 am on Jan 3, 2010
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 17333. Has anyone tried the high-heat method for eye of round roast? Start at 500 degrees for... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:23am on 01/01/10 (8)
- Michael, I suggest you salt the roast for 24 hours before cooking it. See link. [NT] [LINK] - Sylvia - 11:39am on 01/01/10
- I have done this many time but with beef tenderloin and a few differences. - orchid - 2:20pm on 01/01/10
- Orchid / Michael....this is the same method.. - karen - 6:17pm on 01/01/10
- Slow-Roasted Beef. Here's one to check out from CI. I've not made it but intend to sometime. - Curious1 - 3:20pm on 01/01/10
- I messed it up. I didn't have time to salt it. I pre-heated the oven for 40 minutes... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:30am on 01/02/10
- Too late, I know, but next time. REC: Cook's Illustrated Slow Roasted Beef [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 3:11pm on 01/02/10
- 124 would have been a perfect medium rare Michael [NT] - charlie - 4:40pm on 01/02/10
- I should've pulled it then and tented it for maybe 10 min., just to let the juices set. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:22am on 01/03/10