Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I am going to make these Thursday or Friday for Russian Christmas!
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #17353 at 3:27 pm on Jan 5, 2010
My friend has invited me to her celbration and she was going to buy a fancy dessert (gasp!) so naturally I suggested making something yummy instead. But having lost my mojo I am feeling quite hesitant about trying anything - surely I can make brownies though. Fingers crossed!!!
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17353. To check out: German Chocolate Cake Brownies [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - Meryl - 11:49pm on 01/04/10 (6)
- ~time to try on my new tinfoil hat~ (((Meryl))) [NT] - LisainLA - 2:46am on 01/05/10
- Ha! Amazing! I was thinking of you when I posted this! [NT] - Meryl - 3:33am on 01/05/10
- LOL! [NT] - LisainLA - 5:51am on 01/05/10
- I am going to make these Thursday or Friday for Russian Christmas! - Heather_in_SF - 3:27pm on 01/05/10
- I think your mojo is back---it takes some good mojo to re-heat well, like the turkey. go for it! [NT] - AngAk - 7:36pm on 01/05/10
- It might be, tonight I caramelized onions properly and assembled a massive turkey panino - open face - Heather_in_SF - 8:57am on 01/06/10