Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ditto, ditto, ditto!
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #17375 at 6:36 am on Jan 9, 2010
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 17375. Dolce Italiano - Fabulous book! Highly recommended - Traca - 9:07pm on 01/08/10 (11)
- Ditto! I love the Zucchini-Olive Oil Cake with Lemon Crunch Glaze and the Chestnut Spice Cake and - Shaun in TO - 10:12pm on 01/08/10
- OMG...I haven't made any of these. Can't wait to try the Lemony Smolina cookies. Do try the [LINK] - Traca - 12:07am on 01/09/10
- Made the cranberry tart yesterday (actually took 4 days--long story). Partner loves it but - Shaun in TO - 3:29pm on 01/13/10
- Try cranberry curd. That was one of the best things I ate this (last) year! [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:16pm on 01/13/10
- I agree, I thought the filling was too sweet but others thought it was spot on. I'd reduce the sugar - Traca - 12:41am on 01/14/10
- OMG, I am so glad I am NOT into desserts. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 1:15am on 01/09/10
- Ditto, ditto, ditto! [NT] - Marianne - 6:36am on 01/09/10
- Reminds me of that song: Hey Mombo, Dolce Italiano..." oh, wait... Wrong lyrics, tee hee - Heather_in_SF - 8:53am on 01/10/10
- Love that! It's on one of my favorite soundtracks: Big Night. :) [NT] - Traca - 3:16am on 01/11/10
- Rosemary Clooney! One of the best soundtracks ever, Ahh, I've come so close to making the timpano... - Joe - 5:45am on 01/11/10
- LOL! Still kicking myself for not heading your way for cassoulet. :) Timpano, the next frontier? [NT] - Traca - 7:20am on 01/13/10