Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Melissa! I am thawing the sausage for this now, dinner tommorrow will be great!
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #17394 at 6:05 am on Jan 11, 2010
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 17394. Jacques Pepin Sausage, Potato & Onion Packets for Heather-forgot to paste the recipe above - Melissa Dallas - 8:36pm on 01/10/10 (8)
- Thank you Melissa! I am thawing the sausage for this now, dinner tommorrow will be great! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:05am on 01/11/10
- Sounds like a great dinner for this wintery weather. Thanks! [NT] - KC_ - 1:58pm on 01/11/10
- Melissa, so you brown the sausages first when you made it with them? - Heather_in_SF - 12:21am on 01/12/10
- I just finished my dinner and don't mind admitting that I liked my plate clean! - Heather_in_SF - 3:15am on 01/12/10
- I really like it. One of those deceptively simple things where the flavors together are terrific. - Melissa Dallas - 4:41am on 01/12/10
- I hope to make these this weekend. I think the grandkids will really like them. [NT] - AngAk - 4:49am on 01/12/10
- Bacon Jam?? ((Glad you are on a roll!)) [NT] - barb_b - 6:43pm on 01/13/10
- WAIT!! Bacon jam????!!! That's a recipe I definitely need, Heather :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:49pm on 01/13/10