Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Found a couple sites with gloves under $20 dollars. Target has 'em (see link) and so does KMart >
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #17430 at 1:22 pm on Jan 15, 2010
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17430. QUESTION: Anyone here have a guard-type glove for protection when cutting? What do you recommend? - Luisa_Calif - 10:59am on 01/15/10 (7)
- The chef at our school recommends a heavy duty chainmail like the one... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 11:40am on 01/15/10
- That looks pretty tough, but I'm afraid she cannot afford that one. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 12:15pm on 01/15/10
- Mesh or kevlar? - Pam - 2:46pm on 01/15/10
- Found a couple sites with gloves under $20 dollars. Target has 'em (see link) and so does KMart > [LINK] - Steve2 in LA - 1:22pm on 01/15/10
- I'll pass these all on to her. Thanks to Both of you. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 1:31pm on 01/15/10
- I doubt she'll be happy with the Kevlar...so bulky... [LINK] - Glennis_NoCA - 7:06pm on 01/18/10
- Thanks Glennis [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:34pm on 01/19/10