Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh....sea salt and black pepper...my downfall!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17491 at 5:24 pm on Jan 23, 2010
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17491. Thank you Shaun and everyone who posted stuffed apple recipes for my class. David Liebowitz' apples [LINK] - Joe - 7:24pm on 01/22/10 (13)
- Richard Olney's Chicken--butterflied and stuffed under the skin. The ladies got the giggles--- - Joe - 7:33pm on 01/22/10
- Joe, So glad it went well!~ You are marketing your classes beautifully! What's next? [NT] - barb_b - 8:45pm on 01/22/10
- Next week is duck confit with cumin sauce. I ordered the confit from D'Artagnan this morning, [LINK] - Joe - 11:20pm on 01/22/10
- Good grief, Joe! I hope you don't fall into a pattern I suffered long ago - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:33am on 01/23/10
- Good point. I'm trying to think of ways to carry costs over from one class to another. For instance - Joe - 12:55am on 01/23/10
- Mazel Tov on your success!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:25pm on 01/22/10
- Thank, Barb and Deb! I'm really enjoying it. [NT] - Joe - 11:24pm on 01/22/10
- Joe, another Lebovitz post for you---an ode to Lipton Onion Dip and Ruffles. [LINK] - AngAk - 11:00pm on 01/22/10
- ROFL! I had no idea he and I were such kindred spirits. I love the chip in the shape of France. [NT] - Joe - 11:04pm on 01/22/10
- I love that the little packet of Onion Dip is in a kitchen in France! [NT] - AngAk - 11:13pm on 01/22/10
- I have become addicted to "Kettle Chips" LOVE the high salt factor and big crunch! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:10am on 01/23/10
- Oh....sea salt and black pepper...my downfall! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:24pm on 01/23/10
- Oops, missed this. Glad you (and the giggling ladies) liked them. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 1:19pm on 01/27/10