Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love the Staub pumpkin pot. I think it's quite comparable to the LeCreuset.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #17510 at 8:33 pm on Jan 26, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 17510. Shopping for a coccotte - Bklyn Joe - 9:36pm on 01/25/10 (9)
- Joe, I love my oval Le Crueset--I have the 8-qt. But the round shape might be more practical - Joe - 11:00pm on 01/25/10
- ... or pork loins or briskets ... [NT] - Shaun in TO - 11:18pm on 01/25/10
- ... or beef pot roasts ... [NT] - Shaun in TO - 11:19pm on 01/25/10
- I have both oval and round- 8 liter and 12 liter. I find the round to be more - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:56am on 01/26/10
- Round is best IMHO and you can't go wrong with either brand - Music City Missy - 2:53am on 01/26/10
- I agree with everyone else that the round is better on the stovetop... - Sandi in Hawaii - 3:39am on 01/26/10
- I've actually never had that problem with my oval, because the cast iron heats so evenly. [NT] - Shaun in TO - 5:38pm on 01/26/10
- I love the Staub pumpkin pot. I think it's quite comparable to the LeCreuset. [NT] - AngAk - 8:33pm on 01/26/10
- I second the staub pumpkin. It is so gorgeous, so easy to wash up, seals perfectly and the perfect - Heather_in_SF - 8:20am on 01/28/10