Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Need good make ahead dinner ideas
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #17523 at 9:06 pm on Jan 26, 2010
My little boys all have music lessons on Wednesdays that don't get over until 6. So, when we arrive home at 6:15 they are famished. I need some ideas of meals that I can make ahead of time that will be pretty much ready when we get home. As it is in single digits here, a hot meal is important to me.
So far, I have been making chili, chowders, blts, spaghetti and meatballs, pulled pork. What else can I make? Thinking of dinner tomorrow night and nothing is bubbling up as a good dinner idea.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17523. Need good make ahead dinner ideas - Kathleen - 9:06pm on 01/26/10 (7)
- Kathleen, Dawn put a good "make-ahead" link in the "Great Threads" section >>> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 9:18pm on 01/26/10
- A few ideas for you.... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:24pm on 01/26/10
- LAARB! I love Cathy's rec; I follow Mar advise and make into one big salad. So good and easy! [NT] - barb_b - 9:30pm on 01/26/10
- Thanks for all the ideas - Kathleen - 10:20pm on 01/26/10
- Two more ideas- Rec: Meat & Potato Pie, Mom's Saturday Night Tuna Melt - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:31pm on 01/26/10
- great idea having the sandwiches in the freezer, ready to bake. [NT] - AngAk - 5:05am on 01/27/10