Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for all the ideas
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #17523 at 10:20 pm on Jan 26, 2010
We have done breakfast for dinner a couple times. The last time I made the lemon ricotta pancakes that someone had posted on the Best of the Year thread a couple weeks back.
We have done tacos in a bag as well.
I think I am going to try the apricot chicken crock pot idea. I can set my rice cooker's timer and so everything could be ready when we get home.
Thanks for the ideas. That link of Dawn's was very helpful.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17523. Need good make ahead dinner ideas - Kathleen - 9:06pm on 01/26/10 (7)
- Kathleen, Dawn put a good "make-ahead" link in the "Great Threads" section >>> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 9:18pm on 01/26/10
- A few ideas for you.... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 9:24pm on 01/26/10
- LAARB! I love Cathy's rec; I follow Mar advise and make into one big salad. So good and easy! [NT] - barb_b - 9:30pm on 01/26/10
- Thanks for all the ideas - Kathleen - 10:20pm on 01/26/10
- Two more ideas- Rec: Meat & Potato Pie, Mom's Saturday Night Tuna Melt - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:31pm on 01/26/10
- great idea having the sandwiches in the freezer, ready to bake. [NT] - AngAk - 5:05am on 01/27/10