Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
As old as I am, I have only now found a salmon dish I like. It's at our
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #17506 at 4:46 pm on Jan 27, 2010
local Japanese sushi restaurant. The 8-oz fillet is cooked (I'm not sure how) then napped with a thick teriyaki sauce. Love it. Everytime.
And then I'll be fooled and think I <i>actually do like salmon</i> and will order it out at any other restaurant and I don't like it. It taste fishy. Everytime.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17506. My cousin's restaurant was featured in Springfield News Leader ... [LINK] - GayleMO - 6:43am on 01/25/10 (15)
- Nice article. I'm glad she's having success doing something a little different. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:52pm on 01/25/10
- Nice! and, do you suppose since you are family, that she would give up her secret mayo recipe - AngAk - 7:05pm on 01/25/10
- Oops! Been away too long. lol Answered below! [NT] - GayleMO - 4:51am on 01/26/10
- Much success to her!! [NT] - cheezz - 10:08pm on 01/25/10
- Congrats! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 12:19am on 01/26/10
- YAY! Love a good salmon sandwich. Anything salmon, really. :) [NT] - Traca - 1:00am on 01/26/10
- Have you ever had the 'salmon and chips' at Red Robin?? Not gourmet, I know, but Y-U-M!!! [NT] - cheezz - 1:06am on 01/26/10
- I love, love, love salmon, too! Hard to go wrong with it! - GayleMO - 4:50am on 01/26/10
- As old as I am, I have only now found a salmon dish I like. It's at our - MarilynFL - 4:46pm on 01/27/10
- did you see that Target will be carrying only wild Alaska salmon in their freezers? we likey! [NT] - AngAk - 6:53pm on 01/27/10
- Teriaki glaze is my very favorite way to have it! Yum - GayleMO - 4:04am on 01/28/10
- Very cool! I love that she showcases local artwork/pottery! Continued success! [NT] - barb_b - 1:38am on 01/26/10
- Thanks all! Ang...I've wanted to ask her! - GayleMO - 3:41am on 01/26/10
- What a nice write-up. Congratulations, Estelle! Well-done. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:50pm on 01/27/10
- Thank you, Marilyn! [NT] - GayleMO - 4:04am on 01/28/10