Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about shepherds pie. Or loaded potato soup.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17577 at 3:51 pm on Feb 1, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17577. I have six potato skins, each with a healthy dose of potato still in them. - Dawn_MO - 1:22pm on 02/01/10 (8)
- How about to fill them with chili or something like chicken fricassee? [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:31pm on 02/01/10
- Or beef fajitas? Use leftover mashed potatoes to make twice-baked potatoes with added ham? [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:56pm on 02/01/10
- How about shepherds pie. Or loaded potato soup. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:51pm on 02/01/10
- Our favorite is a burrito filling - desertjean - 4:32pm on 02/01/10
- I know this is too late but here is a fun idea - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:51pm on 02/02/10
- Wow! That sounds like a great breakfast idea.... would be fun for our women's breakfast potluck. Thx [NT] - cheezz - 5:40pm on 02/02/10
- oh yum! [NT] - AngAk - 7:42pm on 02/02/10
- This sounds wonderful. Here's a whole list of toppings to choose from for next time. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 1:56am on 02/03/10