Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Anyone have a good recipe for caramel flan?
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #17580 at 4:48 pm on Feb 1, 2010
Had it this weekend and I now want to make it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17580. Anyone have a good recipe for caramel flan? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:48pm on 02/01/10 (17)
- Not caramel flan, but REC: Miracle Magarita Flan Cake from Heather SF [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 5:52pm on 02/01/10
- Ninfa's Flan Recipe - Melissa Dallas - 6:02pm on 02/01/10
- REC: Flan -- foolproof and sooooo good! - PatBastrop - 6:47pm on 02/01/10
- This recipe is the best.... by FAR of anything I've ever eaten - REC: Mexican Flan [LINK] - cheezz - 10:23pm on 02/01/10
- Holding up two hands for this one. I got a marriage proposal from our British customer on this. [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:27pm on 02/01/10
- I use 1/2 C of the Media cream and 1/2 C of the Media sour cream. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:35am on 02/02/10
- HA!! I think it's one reason my hubby is still married to me :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:05am on 02/02/10
- Has anyone else here made this one, too? [NT] - cheezz - 3:08am on 02/02/10
- Oh I love flan...must try, thank you! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 10:48pm on 02/01/10
- The media crema is what makes this flan so incredibly smoooooooth.... drool! [NT] - cheezz - 3:05am on 02/02/10
- Do I need to go to a special store to get it? Is it some sorta canned cream? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:00pm on 02/02/10
- I buy it at the grocery or Target - Nestle brand in a can. I think you can get a fresh version [LINK] - cheezz - 5:22am on 02/04/10
- If you can't find it, Judy-TX posted a make-your-own version >> [NT] [LINK] - cheezz - 5:23am on 02/04/10
- Great -- thanks! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 8:34pm on 02/04/10
- I gotta try a recipe that resulted in a marriage proposal. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:44pm on 02/02/10
- me too ; ) [NT] - AngAk - 7:43pm on 02/02/10
- Creme Caramel aka Flan - Sylvia - 11:12am on 02/03/10