Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Our sealer is under the sink, can't remember last time it was used. Panini is at least once a week.
Joined: Feb 14, 2006
Posted to Thread #17617 at 3:48 pm on Feb 5, 2010
Between chicken tenders, sandwiches, quesadillas, veggies, peppers, even peaches when they are in season.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17617. If you had to choose between getting a panini grill and a "seal-a-meal" which would you get? [NT] - Sarah in Charleston - 1:52pm on 02/05/10 (14)
- vacuum sealer. You can devise other ways to grill. [NT] - Janet in NC - 2:05pm on 02/05/10
- Love my panini; do not have a seal thingy... When do you use them? Could you use tupperware? - barb_b - 2:36pm on 02/05/10
- vacuum sealer definitely, Barb, and there are lots of reasons.. - MarkinHouston - 3:24pm on 02/05/10
- And don't forget blocks of cheese. It will keep cheese as fresh as - orchid - 7:22pm on 02/05/10
- OMG, I use my Food Saver everyday, more than once... - KarenNoCA - 8:52pm on 02/05/10
- Our sealer is under the sink, can't remember last time it was used. Panini is at least once a week. - desertjean - 3:48pm on 02/05/10
- See the food blog Kayln's Kitchen for a recent article on numerous uses for the sealer. [NT] - Janet in NC - 4:04pm on 02/05/10
- Use my sealer much more often! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:24pm on 02/05/10
- While I use my griller a lot, a frying pan with a heavy tea kettle on top could do the same - DawnNYS - 8:35pm on 02/05/10
- Food Saver, definitely. [NT] - cheezz - 8:36pm on 02/05/10
- I use my sealer much more than I used my grill. [NT] - LisainLA - 10:38pm on 02/05/10
- I don't ever make paninis but I use my food sealer to vac food for the freezer to save freezer - Luisa_Calif - 10:42pm on 02/05/10
- Don't have a food sealer but I use my panini maker all the time. Whatta woild, huh? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 5:33am on 02/06/10
- Got a birthday coming up, Sarah? I see another gift in your future. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:16am on 02/07/10