Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, these sound good but sticky-tricky.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17668 at 7:42 pm on Feb 9, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 17668. ISO: Zimtsterne recipe ? Richard, are you listening ? :>) [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 4:25pm on 02/09/10 (8)
- I make them for Christmas every year. My recipe is basic, but the family loves them. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:53pm on 02/09/10
- Thanks, no rush ... [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 5:09pm on 02/09/10
- in case he doesn't check in for awhile, I found his recipe in the EPI xmas cookie post - AngAk - 6:50pm on 02/09/10
- Thanks, these sound good but sticky-tricky. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 7:42pm on 02/09/10
- Rec: Zimsterne, simplified version. Richard, don't look! - Michael in Phoenix - 8:05pm on 02/09/10
- Mein Gott in Himmel! - Richard in Cincy - 5:56pm on 02/11/10
- heeheehee [NT] - AngAk - 6:44pm on 02/11/10
- Can you share that one too? I love the addition of candied fruit. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 6:54pm on 02/11/10