Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marilyn, I appreciate this. Years ago a Czech neighbor of a friend of our served us her stuffed
Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posted to Thread #17920 at 11:10 pm on Mar 13, 2010
cabbage. It was sooooo delicious....I didn't understand how she got her ground meat into such tiny pieces.
I hope this reminds me of that taste I remember!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17920. ISO Glennis_NoCA: Here is my grandmother's Stuffed Cabbage recipe - MarilynFL - 10:09pm on 03/13/10 (9)
- Marilyn, I appreciate this. Years ago a Czech neighbor of a friend of our served us her stuffed - Marsha tbay - 11:10pm on 03/13/10
- Why is the meat in such small pieces? I made this the other night and followed - DawnNYS - 5:02am on 03/14/10
- Dawn, do you mean the rolled meat inside the cabbage? Ours are about - MarilynFL - 11:32pm on 03/14/10
- I was just wondering what Marsha meant (see her post above mine) - DawnNYS - 3:07am on 03/15/10
- Dawn, I've seen teeeeeny tiny ground meat mixture in Cuban stuffed potato balls and in this Czech - Marsha tbay - 4:27pm on 03/15/10
- Okay. Now I see that you were - DawnNYS - 4:39pm on 03/15/10
- Is it common to have tomato with sauerkraut? - Dawn_MO - 3:53am on 03/14/10
- Cabbage rolls are usually cooked in some form of tomato - MarilynFL - 11:35pm on 03/14/10
- Thank you!! I appreciate it very much! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 1:38am on 03/17/10