Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi Judy! No, tried that before, I try this once a year.
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #17950 at 11:12 pm on Mar 20, 2010
It's broiling. I'm experimenting how long, I didn't do it long enough, but I've got the right taste, and next time I'll broil longer.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17950. Carrot experiment - Kendall - 8:06pm on 03/20/10 (5)
- It sounds like they may have been roasted. - judy-mass - 9:50pm on 03/20/10
- Hi Judy! No, tried that before, I try this once a year. - Kendall - 11:12pm on 03/20/10
- Maybe they were soaked for awhile in sugar water... that would caramelize on the outside [NT] - cheezz - 4:48am on 03/21/10
- I still want to know how Cracker Barrel makes their baby carrots - best - DawnNYS - 5:24pm on 03/21/10
- Several websites have the recipe and all look the same: [LINK] - cheezz - 1:05am on 03/22/10