Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
no. I don't think it needs it. they were very "tender". I would leave out the salt though.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #17965 at 12:05 am on Mar 23, 2010
I didn't see the cornstarch hint until today. I really don't think it needs it. I used 1/8 cup of Splenda for the half recipe, but I think it could use the whole 1/4 cup. We liked it.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 17965. I made these Sugar Free Pistachio shortbread cookies last weekend. very tender and nice [LINK] - AngAk - 11:21pm on 03/22/10 (4)
- When I made the regular recipe-it was great! Did you add cornstarch as recommended w/the sugarfree? [NT] - cheezz - 11:45pm on 03/22/10
- no. I don't think it needs it. they were very "tender". I would leave out the salt though. - AngAk - 12:05am on 03/23/10
- Thanks for the review - sometimes I need the 'sugar-free' versions! [NT] - cheezz - 2:16am on 03/23/10
- take a look at these iced sugar cookies for Easter/Spring. she promises it's very easy [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:39pm on 03/23/10