Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Great idea, thanks Karen.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17982 at 11:51 am on Mar 26, 2010
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 17982. Because I order the produce for our co-op, I may have about 15 bunches of cilantro as of tomorrow. - Dawn_MO - 10:58pm on 03/25/10 (8)
- Make cilantro pesto....I have lots of it frozen in my refer in Food Saver Bags - KarenNoCA - 11:24pm on 03/25/10
- Great idea, thanks Karen. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:51am on 03/26/10
- I make a cilantro vinaigrette [LINK] - judy-mass - 1:36am on 03/26/10
- I love this recipe and I haven't made it in awhile. Thanks Judy. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:51am on 03/26/10
- Rec: Cilantro Chutney - Melissa Dallas - 2:49am on 03/26/10
- This sounds good Melissa. How would you use this? Thanks. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:52am on 03/26/10
- I've never made it but there is an Indian restaurant near where we work - Melissa Dallas - 2:11pm on 03/26/10
- Everyone jumped in and took some extra so that I wouldn't be stuck with so many. - Dawn_MO - 9:37pm on 03/26/10