Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 24, 2005
Posted to Thread #17985 at 8:58 pm on Mar 26, 2010
A simple, delicious way to prepare beef brisket.
Beef Brisket Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Cooking time: 3 hours.
3 to 4 lbs of a brisket cut of beef
3/4 cup barbeque sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup of water
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Mix barbeque sauce, soy sauce, and water. Spread generously over meat. Wrap the roast in aluminum foil and place on baking pan. Bake 1 hour per 1 lb of meat.
Place sauce and meat in oven roasting bag. Put a teaspoon of flour in the bag. Poke a couple small holes in the bag. Cooking time may be faster with this method (or you can reduce the temperature to 325º).
Other messages in this thread:
- 17985. Anyone making anything new for passover? [NT] - elaine - 6:34am on 03/26/10 (10)
- First time I'm not making it or contributing...attending my parents' Temple's seder in Florida [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:11am on 03/26/10
- Perhaps this is a good place to ask for favorite brisket recipes - suz - 12:18pm on 03/26/10
- Our household favorite! - deb-in-MI - 12:55pm on 03/26/10
- Guinness braised beef brisket - SusanKentfieldCa - 8:53pm on 03/26/10
- Brisket with Portabello Mushrooms and Dried Cranberries - deb-in-MI - 12:58pm on 03/26/10
- I want brisket for breakfast. like now. these must smell wonderful. [NT] - AngAk - 5:39pm on 03/26/10
- Check this out: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:40pm on 03/26/10