Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
UR' killin' me! I wanna make everybread you make!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #17986 at 8:19 pm on Mar 27, 2010
Yes, and I Meant to write "everybread" as one word !
Other messages in this thread:
- 17986. I made the No-Knead Harvest Bread - BobbiJoAZ - 2:43pm on 03/26/10 (13)
- Any chance you'd share where the loaf pan with lid came from? It WOULD be great for French Bread! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:51pm on 03/26/10
- I got it through Amazon - BobbiJoAZ - 3:25pm on 03/27/10
- There's an oval 2.5 quart w/ lid at World Market this week for $19.95 - Luisa_Calif - 3:27pm on 03/27/10
- King Arthur Flour has a stoneware loaf pan without a lid for - BobbiJoAZ - 7:34pm on 03/27/10
- Thanks you guys. I see a covered stoneware loaf pan in my near future. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:05pm on 03/27/10
- Will try it with another batch of Rye, Fig and Fennel loaf, next time I make it. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 8:06pm on 03/27/10
- UR' killin' me! I wanna make everybread you make! - Luisa_Calif - 8:19pm on 03/27/10
- The Fennel & Fig turned out great, pix tomorrow. And you probably don't want to try EVERYBREAD I've - Steve2 in LA - 3:50am on 03/28/10
- Looked at the clock and it's officially "tomorrow". With apologies to Luisa, here's a photo ... [IMAGE] - Steve2 in LA - 7:10am on 03/28/10
- I guess I won't be tryin' that one. [NT] - Luisa_Calif - 11:14pm on 03/28/10
- I gathered some wild fenel pollen last year...haven't used it yet. - Luisa_Calif - 11:16pm on 03/28/10
- Fennel pollen is probably more a conceit than a necessary ingredient but I had some so I tossed a - Steve2 in LA - 7:22am on 03/29/10
- So glad you enjoyed it-- I'm going to make it again for Easter :) [NT] - MoNJ - 1:00pm on 03/29/10