Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Those sound great. I recently started making a version of those potatoes only w/out the rosemary.
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #17997 at 8:51 pm on Mar 28, 2010
think they were called "Crispy Crushed Potatoes" or something like that. I've always enjoyed potatoes on pizza.
I'd be interested in the recipe if you've got it handy. The timing for overnight dough is always a challenge for me. So much back-timing. If the yeast is at all resistant, "brunch" might end up starting at 5 pm!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 17997. Whole Wheat (actually 1/2 whole wheat / 1/2 AP) Brunch Pizza on parchment paper. - Timid - 8:33pm on 03/28/10 (4)
- Those sound great. I recently started making a version of those potatoes only w/out the rosemary. - Steve2 in LA - 8:51pm on 03/28/10
- My pleasure... I'd like to be able to reciprocate on your helpful tips and suggestions. - Timid - 11:32pm on 03/28/10
- My email included versions my friends would like me to make tomorrow for dinner. - Timid - 11:49pm on 03/28/10
- Looks seriously fit t'eat. Thanks! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 7:31am on 03/29/10