Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Steve, did you know that there is a breed of pig called the Mule Foot Pig?
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #17994 at 10:00 pm on Mar 28, 2010
It doesn't have a split foot, but has a solid one like a mule. But it doesn't chew cud, so maybe it is only half Kosher/pareve?
You will only get halfway to hell?
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17994. My Saturday Six - DawnNYS - 2:53am on 03/28/10 (9)
- My Weekend Six - lizzy - 1:30pm on 03/28/10
- Mina también, - Steve2 in LA - 8:20pm on 03/28/10
- Steve, did you know that there is a breed of pig called the Mule Foot Pig? - mistral - 10:00pm on 03/28/10
- Mines - Michael in Phoenix - 3:17pm on 03/28/10
- Haha, while the cat's away... is your only business the - DawnNYS - 4:54pm on 03/28/10
- Dawn, I'm a food and merchandise broker who specializes in closeouts and surplus. - Michael in Phoenix - 10:28pm on 03/28/10
- My weekend six - taxes done, WOO HOO!!! - Music City Missy - 10:02pm on 03/28/10
- Weekend Six. - Luisa_Calif - 11:24pm on 03/28/10
- my six [LINK] - AngAk - 5:06am on 03/29/10