Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Barb, I fixed it - somehow had an extra character in there. You should be able to
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #17999 at 2:43 pm on Mar 30, 2010
get to it now - I think it's the one you're thinking about. If not, here's the text (which you <i>won't</i> be able to link to):
Debbie G.: What is YOUR favorite bread to bake and give away? ( and recipe please) NT
Guest Dec 16, 2004 4:55 PM
Julie: See post 57842 Christmas Tree Bread!
Guest Dec 16, 2004 5:04 PM
Jean: COMN for White Chocolate Cranberry Loaf from Bonni/NC (now FL)
Guest Dec 16, 2004 5:04 PM
Debbie G.: Thanks..I'll be trying this one !! NT
Guest Dec 16, 2004 9:35 PM
Meryl: Debbie,I have 3 favorites-Cinnamon Bread, Chocolate Cranberry Bread, Strawberry Bread.Let me know if you want recipes.nt
Guest Dec 16, 2004 5:46 PM
Yama D: I would love to have your recipe for Strawberry Bread. TIA. (nt)
Guest Dec 16, 2004 5:50 PM
Meryl: REC: Strawberry Bread >>>
Guest Dec 16, 2004 8:25 PM
Meryl: Caution: Make sure you reserve the liquid after draining the strawberries! nt
Guest Dec 16, 2004 8:54 PM
Debbie G.: I would love to have the chocolate cranberry bread and..
Guest Dec 16, 2004 9:34 PM
Meryl: Chocolate Cranberry Bread and Cinnamon Bread >>>
Guest Dec 17, 2004 4:36 PM
Debbie G.: Thanks so much for posting NT
Guest Dec 20, 2004 2:04 PM
Yama D: I also have three favorites: Gingerbread, Banana Bread and Zucchini Bread. (nt)
Guest Dec 16, 2004 5:48 PM
neener - eom: These are mine too, banana chocolate chip and zuccini.
Guest Dec 17, 2004 10:36 AM
Ashley Kilfoy: Tips on Re-Warming Banana Bread?
Guest Dec 18, 2004 2:47 AM
neener - eom: Baptise it.... sprinkle water on it, wrap in foil and reheat in low oven.
Guest Dec 18, 2004 3:23 PM
Stephanie-Oh: C.I.'s Quick Cheese Bread,Bro.Rick's Orange Cranberry Bread..nt
Guest Dec 16, 2004 8:09 PM
Debbie G.: I would love to have the Orange Cranberry Bread and ....
Guest Dec 16, 2004 9:37 PM
Michael in Phoenix (click here to link: I love Brother Rick's Orange Cranberry Bread. I give this often as well. Click on my name for Olga's orig. post. nt
Guest Dec 17, 2004 2:05 AM
Marilyn in FL: Oh ya...this one's a keeper. Pretty in mini loaves. NT
Guest Dec 17, 2004 7:39 AM
Debbie G.: Thanks Michael !I appreciate this very much !! NT
Guest Dec 17, 2004 10:39 AM
Michael in Phoenix: My pleasure. Olga has given us a delicious recipe. I'm not a cranberry bread fan, but I love it! nt
Guest Dec 17, 2004 10:43 AM
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17999. ISO a mini-loaf recipe, either orange cranberry, or lemon type? Hoping to make for easter guests - MoNJ - 5:04pm on 03/29/10 (13)
- this is my T&T cranberry/orange loaf. makes 3 mini loaves. icing is very nice. firm but not hard. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 5:17pm on 03/29/10
- Thanks so much for posting. :) How long do you bake the minis for? [NT] - MoNJ - 5:27pm on 03/31/10
- 35-45 minutes [NT] - AngAk - 5:26pm on 04/01/10
- Does anyone have the link to Gails w/ our mini loaves thread? Mar was wonderful and did such a nice - barb_b - 7:15pm on 03/29/10
- Is this it? If so, I can post the recipes individually [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 4:36am on 03/30/10
- Can't see it... Link does not work for me. I just recall a great thread on how to use the lil - barb_b - 1:34pm on 03/30/10
- Barb, I fixed it - somehow had an extra character in there. You should be able to - DawnNYS - 2:43pm on 03/30/10
- Or... if you're feeling ambitious, you can read through these [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 3:01pm on 03/30/10
- Thanks so much Dawn--the link within the link for the Brother Rick's bread - MoNJ - 1:56pm on 03/31/10
- Good ol' Epi - they destroyed the links. I was able to find it, however, by doing a - DawnNYS - 3:26am on 04/01/10
- Done - in the Kitchen Tips forum here now [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:56am on 04/01/10
- Thank you so much for taking the time to find this for me!! I will be sure to report back :) [NT] - MoNJ - 1:48pm on 04/01/10
- MoNJ, Thanks to Dawn...Peruse the links. There was a wonderful thread re: the mini loafs. Let - barb_b - 3:44pm on 03/30/10