Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Should'a told the cook that it was gluten-free bread or something like that
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18014 at 4:00 am on Apr 2, 2010
I like long, lazy breakfasts out, too.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18014. Wouldn't you consider this tacky?! Or is it me. - DawnNYS - 4:14am on 04/01/10 (10)
- I'd say something to the manager. Then, I'd find that waitress and shave "home fries" into her hair. - Steve2 in LA - 4:39am on 04/01/10
- Definitely say something to the manager. I would have called them on the extra charge, small as ... - elaine - 4:43am on 04/01/10
- Waitress Fail - MariaDNoCA - 7:44am on 04/01/10
- We waited for someone to take our order, and they waited on a large table - DawnNYS - 6:55pm on 04/01/10
- Our local diner is getting crazy about nickeling us to death. - MarilynFL - 12:18am on 04/02/10
- Make Lar a great breakfast at home and then go out for coffee at the local diner and cure his fix. - Janet in NC - 12:24am on 04/02/10
- Janet, the pity is...I love eating a great breakfast OUT myself. And we - MarilynFL - 12:35am on 04/02/10