Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Groan!!! I'm leaving for San Francisco in two weeks, and now I can't stop humming these tunes!
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #18005 at 1:27 am on Apr 3, 2010
Thanks a bunch, guys!
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 18005. ISO: T & T American Chop Suey ??? - woody - 4:43pm on 03/30/10 (18)
- My mother used to make this with - Sarah in Charleston - 5:25pm on 03/30/10
- Have you tried a search on Google for "american chop suey recipe" . . . - mistral - 5:30pm on 03/30/10
- I did google it. Was hoping I would get a tried & true that maybe - woody - 7:09pm on 03/30/10
- Thanks! I found a Johnny Marzetti recipe that sounds good. [NT] - woody - 7:14pm on 03/30/10
- I think the term "American Chop Suey" is redundant. Chop Suey is an American invention and bares - Steve2 in LA - 5:43pm on 03/30/10
- Mah Momma used to make "chop suey" when we were kids and . . . - mistral - 12:49am on 03/31/10
- Steve, will you please send me a t-shirt? XL Thanks [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 7:42pm on 03/31/10
- Michael, what are you looking for? Something like "Having a Hell of a Time, Wish You Were Here"? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 1:20am on 04/01/10
- How about simply, "Come to hell." Steve,, it's awfully confusing to see "straight tongue" - Joe - 2:23am on 04/01/10
- I have a word to share regarding your confusion... "Therapy". Think about it. Years and YEARS of it. - Steve2 in LA - 4:36am on 04/01/10
- The voices! The voices! They're starting again! - Joe - 7:09pm on 04/01/10
- If "the voices" are back are you saying a Hundred Million Miracles are Gliding Through Your Memoree - Steve2 in LA - 5:34am on 04/02/10
- Groan!!! I'm leaving for San Francisco in two weeks, and now I can't stop humming these tunes! - Marianne - 1:27am on 04/03/10
- Steve, I know when I'm beat. You've out-showtuned me. [NT] - Joe - 4:11am on 04/03/10
- This is the one my mom used to make, but she called it goulash. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 8:23pm on 03/30/10
- My Mom's slum gulligan: - mistral - 1:07am on 03/31/10
- Thanks for the help. I think I should just leave this to my - woody - 1:46pm on 03/31/10
- Woody, you may want to call the place & ask for the recipe. My friend does this frequently and gets - Traca - 3:14am on 04/11/10