Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18028 at 9:50 pm on Apr 3, 2010
My food is done for tomorrow.
I just want to curl up and take a nap, and I have so much cleaning to do still.
I need to buy a new loaf pan. I thought I had, but apparently I have not.
I baked a ham today for the Breakfast Croissant Casserole from Deb. in MI. I did one pan of mushroom, onions and cheeses. And the other pan is fried ham, onions, cheeses and fresh basil ($2.50 for one large sprig, grrrr).
I am loving the fresh eggs we are getting now from the egg lady.
I am loving spring in the Midwest. Our asparagus is coming up and my rhubarb plant has three big leaves on it. Yay!!!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18028. Spring Weekend Six - DawnNYS - 5:47pm on 04/03/10 (8)
- My Country Weekend Six - Heather_in_SF - 8:30pm on 04/03/10
- Wool sweaters and 47 in CA and 87 and sunburns in NY - what's wrong? I know you are - DawnNYS - 10:54pm on 04/03/10
- I know, right? I'm in the gold country area, only 1400 feet and SNOW! - Heather_in_SF - 3:22am on 04/04/10
- Saturday Six - Dawn_MO - 9:50pm on 04/03/10
- Your loaf pan makes me feel better about buying 2# of pecans & finding 2# in the freezer, unopened. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:04pm on 04/05/10
- maybe that loaf pan you thought you bought and Marilyn's vanilla beans ran off together. mysteries [NT] - AngAk - 5:33pm on 04/05/10
- lol. I am starting to wonder if I even bought one or not. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 6:27pm on 04/05/10
- My Saturday Six - Melissa Dallas - 3:49am on 04/04/10