Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Why thank you very much Michael!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18025 at 12:25 am on Apr 4, 2010
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18025. My first trip to Aldi - Melissa Dallas - 8:04pm on 04/02/10 (10)
- I'm hoping they make it to Phoenix soon. I haven't googled it, but... - Michael in Phoenix - 8:22pm on 04/02/10
- They simultaneously opened a whole bunch of stores in this area. - Melissa Dallas - 10:31pm on 04/02/10
- I know it has German origins... or that's what I was told when it came here :o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 1:09pm on 04/03/10
- I googled. Here's the lowdown: Aldi's is owned by a corp. in Germany... - Michael in Phoenix - 3:10pm on 04/03/10
- Why thank you very much Michael! [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:25am on 04/04/10
- Geez! You people are spoiled! I was thrilled when a Publix just opened up 45 minutes away. [NT] - Marianne - 3:11am on 04/03/10
- You're right, Marianne. The Phoenix market has always been very competitive. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:32am on 04/03/10
- Eight-pound?! for $6? Sounds yummy. [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:38pm on 04/03/10
- Yeah, it was already on sale when I bought it, and it was in the "manager's special" section as well [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 3:03pm on 04/03/10
- Wow, what a find! I don't see specials like that anywhere in my neck of the woods. [NT] - Marianne - 3:53pm on 04/03/10