Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Janet in NC||
I have a DeLonghi too (12 yrs!) and have loved it except for one thing......
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18030 at 5:12 pm on Apr 4, 2010
The shelf tips when you pull it out making it a hazard if you have something hot that can spill in it. I have read this complaint about several toaster ovens so when I get a new one I will make sure this doesn't happen.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18030. My SpaceSaver toaster oven died. Need to get new toaster oven. Recommendations? - BobbiJoAZ - 9:51pm on 04/03/10 (5)
- I just saw something about this the other day - will look and see if I can find the recs [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:26am on 04/04/10
- My mom's consumer reports just arrived today, they say the Cuisinart oven is the top rated. - Heather_in_SF - 3:23am on 04/04/10
- I used to have a DeLonghi toaster oven, and it was great. [NT] - Meryl - 4:09am on 04/04/10
- I have a DeLonghi too (12 yrs!) and have loved it except for one thing...... - Janet in NC - 5:12pm on 04/04/10
- Thanks, I'm going to look at some of these today. [NT] - BobbiJoAZ - 1:54pm on 04/05/10