Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I was driving and wondered why my car was wobbling. It wasn't very strong in L.A.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18033 at 2:49 pm on Apr 5, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18033. NFR -- did anyone feel the 6.9 in SOCAL - actually, it was in Baja, but felt in LA. Jane?? [NT] - PatBastrop - 11:31pm on 04/04/10 (6)
- I am in Yuma, AZ and moved to a doorway rather quickly. I - BobbiJoAZ - 11:44pm on 04/04/10
- Checked-in w/family in Burbank & Long Beach - they felt it - MariaDNoCA - 1:38am on 04/05/10
- I am here in Orange County this weekend for the baby shower- - Susie in CO - 5:18am on 04/05/10
- San Diego relatives felt it, definitely. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:59am on 04/05/10
- I was driving and wondered why my car was wobbling. It wasn't very strong in L.A. [NT] - Joe - 2:49pm on 04/05/10
- Yup, felt it here! It rolled for over a minute, and my doors kept opening/closing - yikes! [NT] - cheezz - 12:06am on 04/06/10