Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We were SO disappointed with the braised corned beef! No more tender than usual and BEER taste :(
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #17947 at 11:38 pm on Apr 5, 2010
Also, since the corned beef didn't come with the little spice packet, I had to tuck in the cabbage around the corned beef and it just tasted like warm beer... had to toss it. Maybe there's a substitute for the beer...???
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 17947. suz, thanks for opening the thread for oven baked corned beef... - PatBastrop - 4:58am on 03/20/10 (6)
- This reminds me.... anyone have a good recipe for corned beef hash?? - cheezz - 6:01am on 03/20/10
- Hi cheezz! I just chop onions finely, saute them in bacon grease... - PatBastrop - 2:01pm on 03/20/10
- PAT!! Stay safe!! And yes, this is JUST what I was looking for - good and basic. Thanks *g* [NT] - cheezz - 4:13pm on 03/20/10
- I made a 2nd one this week, may have to try the beer method nxt year! [NT] - suz - 1:09pm on 03/20/10
- We were SO disappointed with the braised corned beef! No more tender than usual and BEER taste :( - cheezz - 11:38pm on 04/05/10
- oh, and have they stopped adding the pickling spice packet to corned beef now? [NT] - cheezz - 11:39pm on 04/05/10