Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My delicious Greek Easter. Kudos to Evelyn Athens for Rec: Greek Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18039 at 1:16 am on Apr 6, 2010
way back when at Gail’s Recipe Swap. It was very delicious and DawnMo thought so too. I followed the recipe and used my favorite McCormick Gourmet Collection’s Mediterranean oregano and served Belgian carrots with a tab of butter. I used Cavit’s pinot noir for the marinade as well as for drinking and my boyfriend and I really loved it.
For an appetizer, I served Tzatziki made with fresh dill and a raw vegetable crudités consisting of mushrooms, red bell peppers, cucumber slices, and cherry tomatos. It wasn’t that tasty but then, I could have added a smashed garlic clove. Nevertheless, it was good and very refreshing and was just perfect before the lamb.
And here was our dessert…. what fun!! We were laughing our heads off.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18039. My delicious Greek Easter. Kudos to Evelyn Athens for Rec: Greek Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:16am on 04/06/10 (9)
- The Tzatziki appy [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:16am on 04/06/10
- Since I've been "eating healthy" I also use this as a side dish. I slice the cucs instead of grating - CynUpstateNY - 8:14am on 04/06/10
- I'd prefer chunkier pieces of cukes too Cyn. Have you tried raita? I like it much better and diced [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:06am on 04/07/10
- Thanks! Only had it it restaurants but now I'll make it at home! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:09pm on 04/07/10
- I dunno, but your Peeps pictures might be a bit risque! or maybe it's just me. haha [NT] - AngAk - 8:08pm on 04/06/10
- Ah, you're thinking m - FloriSandy - 10:48pm on 04/06/10
- Poor Pink and Blue, Go Yellow!!! [NT] - joanietoo - 8:57pm on 04/06/10
- Oh that is too funny!!!! I love torturing peeps, don't you? [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 12:45am on 04/10/10
- I do now <sinister grin> [NT] - FloriSandy - 6:08pm on 04/11/10