Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Since I've been "eating healthy" I also use this as a side dish. I slice the cucs instead of grating
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18039 at 8:14 am on Apr 6, 2010
Really good with spicy food.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18039. My delicious Greek Easter. Kudos to Evelyn Athens for Rec: Greek Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:16am on 04/06/10 (9)
- The Tzatziki appy [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:16am on 04/06/10
- Since I've been "eating healthy" I also use this as a side dish. I slice the cucs instead of grating - CynUpstateNY - 8:14am on 04/06/10
- I'd prefer chunkier pieces of cukes too Cyn. Have you tried raita? I like it much better and diced [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:06am on 04/07/10
- Thanks! Only had it it restaurants but now I'll make it at home! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 1:09pm on 04/07/10
- I dunno, but your Peeps pictures might be a bit risque! or maybe it's just me. haha [NT] - AngAk - 8:08pm on 04/06/10
- Ah, you're thinking ménage à Peep? LOL We've decided to go into production next year to film - FloriSandy - 10:48pm on 04/06/10
- Poor Pink and Blue, Go Yellow!!! [NT] - joanietoo - 8:57pm on 04/06/10
- Oh that is too funny!!!! I love torturing peeps, don't you? [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 12:45am on 04/10/10
- I do now <sinister grin> [NT] - FloriSandy - 6:08pm on 04/11/10