Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds wonderful! Sure, you can freeze the loaves, but I usually slice it thinly and it really
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18045 at 5:31 pm on Apr 8, 2010
makes a lot!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18045. CynUpstateNY: You posted once about making Date Nut bread tea sandwiches. do you have a T&T recipe - AngAk - 6:18pm on 04/07/10 (4)
- Yes I do, Ang. I fill them with a mixture of cream cheese, orange zest and honey, It's 4 am here- - CynUpstateNY - 8:18am on 04/08/10
- REC: Date Nut Bread - CynUpstateNY - 3:10pm on 04/08/10
- thank you! I guess I can make this a few weeks ahead and freeze the loaves? - AngAk - 5:27pm on 04/08/10
- Sounds wonderful! Sure, you can freeze the loaves, but I usually slice it thinly and it really - CynUpstateNY - 5:31pm on 04/08/10