Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Rec: Hot Pepper and Garlic Shrimp posted by Joe is fantastic! I
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18076 at 7:35 pm on Apr 15, 2010
wanted an easy, fast and tasty shrimp dish and just was not up to doing much prep nor grilling. Wow, did this ever fit the bill. This should be in T&T and as far as I can tell no one else has tried it. Jump on it someone...let's put this is T&T. Thanks Joe for bringing us a great recipe.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18076. Rec: Hot Pepper and Garlic Shrimp posted by Joe is fantastic! I - orchid - 7:35pm on 04/15/10 (4)
- Thanks, Orchid. It's so easy, too. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 7:59pm on 04/15/10
- I made this shrimp, it is fabulous! Can't beat fresh lemon and red pepper flakes. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:45pm on 04/15/10
- Oh yeah! So is that three? You, me and Joe? Can it go into T&T? [NT] - orchid - 2:40am on 04/16/10
- I usually use vermouth instead of the lemon, but I use lemon wedges as a garnish.. Off to T&T now... [NT] - Joe - 4:38am on 04/16/10